GLEAMviz simulator v4.1 is out! March 5, 2013
A new release of the GLEAMviz Simulator client is available, version 4.1, which features some extra data visualizations.
In detail, these are the newly available visualization options.
1. Additional demographic and health-related informations in the city info popups, such as:
- Average number of hospital beds per 1000 inhabitants;
- Average number of physicians per 1000 inhabitants;
- Average distribution of the population into age brackets.
2. Visualization of the cumulative individual transitions on the map as an alternative option to new transitions.
3. Intuitive highlight of the census basins associated to each city/airport.
Download the new version of the GLEAMviz simulator here!